Friday, July 29, 2005

OWWWW the pain :P

Hi everyone just a brief note on the spectacular victory of the sports legends last night...2 nill good effort guys! Unfortunetly I can claim no credit due being wiped out in the first quater thanks to a very powerful kick to the bloody shin....you guys should see the lump on it today...as you can tell I can not work today...my boss less than impressed...but I can not walk therefor can not waitress...am sitting at the computer with my leg up on the desk killing time till my friend gets here to take me to the doctor man for examination...I am sure its not broken and doubt I'll need an x ray but prob need it strapped or splinted since I can take no weight on it....alas this does not bode well for my pub trip this evening!

Got other news today..my cousin is visiting Canberra this weekend so I'll get to catch up with him on sunday! Hooray have not seen him for a very long time....really looking forward to it...want to hear all the adventures he's been having whilst living in Washington DC.

Am doing a bit better at handling the other stuff that going on...the more distractions the better and now my leg hurts enough to distract me from everything...except the internet!

gotta go do some actual study related stuff now
cheers
jinx
xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

Oooh, have fun with Mr. A.


*jealous*

4:20 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

And sorry, sorry to hear about your leg.

:~(

love you snookums

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home