Wednesday, June 08, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Morning of my 100% exam...it is in less than 1/2 hour.....Oh god I am so nervous my insides feel like they want to join my breakfast in the toilet bowl.....I hate exams they are merely an outdated form torture device...serving no real assessment of students intellect or knowledge in the subject.....its merely a memory test...which for me is a nightmare cause some days I have trouble remembering my own name!!!!! Do you think I'll get points if I get that right?

*screams*

Jinx

4 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans said...

how'd you go?
how'd you go?
how'd you go???????????????

8:44 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

ditto, what she said.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Chriplodocus said...

C'mon, it's been nearly a week. Tellll usss.

5:08 PM  
Blogger eolh said...

We're going crazy! How was last night at 'The Civic Pub'? I wanted to go.. but I had counter-plans. :)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home