Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Alright already....Jeez

Hi everyone sorry have been really busy and not in a fun way!....Ok where to start...did well at uni in all my subjects and as I said to Matt when he asked me what I learned from this...I learned I am clever!!!!hee hee hee. Um have enrolled in this semsters subjects and so far so good am still trying to sort out my schedule with my lecturers...mostly my fault cause I have not yet been able to make the meeting times!!! My subjects all sound really intesresting although I am shitty that so many stupid CSI wanna be's are enrolled in my courses, cause of them we miss out on the practicle stuff cause there are too many students!!! There should be a rule that you can not take these courses unless they are actually relevant to your bloody course!!!!! AHHHHH
Anyway thats been bugging me this week...but hopefully all silly TV teens will fade away as the course gets harder and they have to do the boring theoretical stuff and realize that there are no spunky goth chicks working the fake crime scene!

Okay next topic....had a fantastic day the other day cause some friends and me went hiking in the mountains and it had snowed the night before so everything was covered in snow!!!!It was the most fun I have had since I came here....I had not seen snow since I was a tiny little girl and I had a whole day of just hiking and playing in the snow and climbing to lookouts and stuff...I was still smiling two days later!!! I really had a great day, the best in ages.

Um oh yeah I decided last week I had better get a job...just something to bring in some cash, so on monday I went and got one. I'm now a working girl (no not that way) I work at a place called Mooreish on Moore! cool name huh? Anyhow had my first shift today, I liked it but am really stuffed after being on my feet all day...I had forgotten what it was like to work in hospitality! I dont really know if the boss liked me that much or not...I stuffed up a couple of times but think for the most part I went ok...feel like an idiot when I made mistakes though hope that stops cause did not like that feeling much! I did not break anything or kill any customers so I guess that should count as a victory. Have come to realize however that there is evil in this place....yes I did say evil....The dreaded coffee machine of death!!! I just cant use it, it looks simple enough and seems to cause no problems for any body else...but I just cant do it! It is alive, evil and out to get me that is the only logical explanation for my ineptitude at using it!

Was supposed to go have drinky poos last night to celebrate but no surprises something happened and I got cancelled on again....(hope your feeling better soon if your reading this...and if your not then you suck anyway and I hope your head hurts)-really mature I know!

Anyhow thats about it cant think of anything else too tierd brain is mush......feet hurt, and want chocolate but cant have any cause of suspicous increase in waist and butt size inlast few weeks! Damn you chocolatety yummyness and your evil fattning ingrediants...hopefully working will make said waist and bum decrease in size....also got a push bike on loan to try out when I can...if it works then will start ridding regularly to aid in afore mentioned decreasing!

Cheers and stop hasseling me for updates (Thats for you Miss Polly .... Just kidding keep em comming babe I loves em...you realize of course I only delay so long to entice you to the telephone!-miss you babe)
xxx
Jinx

3 Comments:

Blogger Chriplodocus said...

So, how does "bad.....very bad.....not sure if I can recover this" turn into "did well at uni in all my subjects" after two weeks; and where can I get some?

12:13 AM  
Blogger emmajeans said...

ditto.
I want some of that.
You're holding out on me, wench.
(am too scared to look my results up!!!)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

Phoned you!
:~)
*kiss*

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home