Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A grown up job

Wow things at work are very frantic right now, I have been uber busy this week and its only tuesday...I fly to sydney on thursday morning at some crazy time ( even too early for the birds to fly) fo a conference working all day thursday, thursday night and friday then fly home again friday night....think I will need some serious relaxing this weekend :)

Still love my job and enjoying this new sense of adulthood...people are relying on me to make big decisions that impact on serious issues .. its kinda scary I worry that I will make a mess of things..still so far so good.

Just discovered I also have to attend a conference in Albury early next year...and I might actually have to present something there ..oooh this is scary :)

Anyway thats it must return to working
Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger eolh said...

Do you like have contact details we can bother you at work with? :D

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home