Thursday, June 15, 2006

Job stinks, really busy, am planning on getting new job soonish, cold is bad, queensland is nice and sunny and why oh why did i come to this wasteland you people pretned is a real state....house is good, car just had a check up and car doctor says after big but not crazy big reasonable bill that car is fine and dandy....seeing my doctor on sat and hoping for similiar result with less $$ involved, Matt still in queensland its been 11 weeks now...I miss him....he is not well...I am scared...*sigh*.....Am having a whole weekend off this week am very excited and even thought i will prob end up doing nothing but sleep and play wow i am still looking forward to it alot.....wow is up and running on my housemate marks comp as my comp like so many of the pieces of technology in my life is doing the machine equivalent of hidding undere the bed and refusing to come out :) its my anti-techno voodo at work:)

Dreams have been crazy lately...scary , funny, sexy, odd and those that just make no sense what so ever......am hoping a trip to doctor on sat will resolve my bizaare behaviour both while sleeping and awake....my housemates are being very understanding....still at least it is entertaining for them.

Well I am too bed now...sleepy and needing to rest.
night
jinx

3 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

Hi me sweetie.
:)
How was your rest.
We have NEW JOURNALS for you to read.
Email me.
*kiss*

6:13 PM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

How was your rest? was a QUESTION. aargh.

6:14 PM  
Blogger eolh said...

Post again! Stop WOW-ing for a minute! You have broadband!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home