Tuesday, June 06, 2006

There is always time for a local :)

Busy Busy Busy...store audit this week ARGHHHHH lots and lots of stuff to do..tedious mind numbingly dull things......also major sale begining same day as audit and my regional thinks that i should be able to do an audit and set up for a sale all on my own and at the same time...I tell you I am super girl ;)

Matt called...Hooray....just to touch base....I still worried and sad but feel a bit better again after talking to him and hearing his voice....

Despite being crazy busy this week the uber housemates -except miss D due to her even busier schedule- still managed to find the time to check out the local pub....great success...it is fantastic...we have decided we will be going there regularly at least once or twice a week...great food, pool tables, awesome atmosphere, fire place, good prices....its too good to be true....introduced myself to the owner...Ryan...great guy pub will be there for at least another two years so I need not worry about great thing ending too soon :) :) :) As you may have guessed I am greatly pleased by the discovery of this magnificent local pub!!

No I wont tell you where it is cause if too many people go it will be less great:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home