Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Loving Life

Weekend away was just too good to describe....it had been nearly two years sinse I had last seen the ocean...we got there early friday evening and went straight to the water where I just stood for about 15 minutes revelling in the sound and feel of the ocean....I was almost in tears from the nostalga....it was almost like home....first time sinse comming to the ACT that I have felt remotely like I belonged....it was amazing :)
Rest of the weekend was uber fantastic there is nothing like hanging with your friends and chilling in the beach, cooking and drinking and ofcourse having great *** (edited for parental viewing ;) to make you feel alive again.

I am constantly in awe as to how great my life is right now....I am so ridiculously happy...I find myself laughing aloud at odd times during the day and singing all the time...hopefully my new work mates will find this behaviour endearing rather than annoying.
Love my job and sooo very excited about the role I will play in indigenous crisis support....start date still being negotiated with the temp agency that found me but all is good to go after that :) :) :)
Lots of smiles about this :) :) :)

Miss the beach already but Miss Jen has said I can use the house whenever I need to feel the sand in my toes and the sea breeze on my face...she rocks ona whole new level :)

Glad I stayed instead of running like I usually do....think perhaps Im growing up a wee little bit...
The only down side in my life currently is a bad hair cut but that will grow out soon enough and I will no longer look like a boy...still I think im a cute boy so I guess thats ok ;)

going off to veg in front of tele till its time for gym class but will update again..
cheers
Jinx

1 Comments:

Blogger eolh said...

It's like hangman, word is 'sex'.

Growing up, finally. ;)

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home