Sunday, October 23, 2005

Frustration with otherleg .....

Cant make my stupid blog link to daves blog....grrr ths means have to acces his page via my favorites list instead of being able to check it whenever I am blogging like all the other peoples... My computer is messed up it just started writting in italics and I dont know why????? I must have pressed something and now I can not work out why it is doing this and how to stop it...AGGHHHHH I think I should take a computer course..and also according to james I need to go back to school and learn to spell...I say screw you and the horse you rode in on...I like my lazy way of typing...yes I spell badly but somehow I feel I will survive this.....although if the italics keep up I am not sure I will ever blog again....
cheers
Jinx

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunil said...

Hey there,
I was just browsing though some blogs when I stumbled on yours... I just thought I will let you know about the italics. There is a shortcut key to turn on Italics, which is, CTRL+I.
try pressing CTRL+I once more. I think that will solve your problems.

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home