Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Daily Grind

Ohla my pretties hope this finds you well....things slowly returning to normal in the life of jinx....car still dead and my neck and head still hurt but doctor says no perminent damage just stiffness, gave me some physio exercisers to help...have missed three days of work and prob will miss most of this week to make sure it all better and rosey before doing anything else to it..instead will spend this week working on uni stuff whih despite much ignoring from me has yet to go away...*sigh*...all else is going ok...insurence will leave me broke and in debt but not as badly as I could have been.....stupid ACT wont give neck my rego money even though I had not even started using it yet...they take huge admin fees...admin fees??? for what??? they did not bloody do anything my car got totalled before the rego kicked in!!!! Still I fight with insurence over excess and hopefully will win and thus negate the loss of rego money......other things go well...spending lot of time with Bela and that makes me happy...except when I cranky with him but I did warn him to expect that so be it on his head! Winnie not going to melbourne which make me glad and it took all my self control not to victory dance about it even though Catherine was really great I still glad Winnie not leaving me....Really looking forward to my queensland holiday cant wait to see my family and friends...allthough there will be some who I may neglect to mention my return too! Beach beach and more beach is my general itinery and ofcourse this will be intersperced with sprinkles of fun and maybe a dash of relaxation.....*sigh* I cant wait!
Uni going slow but only a few more weeks then I finish....better get cracking on it....will blog again soonish...maybe...probably....possibly....hmmmm.
cheers
jinx
xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger eolh said...

I saw the victory dance.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home