Wednesday, May 25, 2005

funny thought....

ha ha was thinking about the idea of wearing nothing but my funky hat to collect the mail and was reiminded of a very embaressing event that I was not going to blog about cause it really is embaressing...but then again what the hey!

Last time my housemate was away visiting miss Em, I had the computer in the living room and was talking to winnie online and dacing round the house in my underwear...having just got out of the shower and had not finished dressing...I was wearing just my knickers with my back to the windows when wome sixth sense made me turn around.....and yes...I had forgotten to close the blinds, all of the windows were wide ope displaying my underwear dancing to the large group of young men who were waiting for thier friend in the nieghbours front yard...yes they were all staring at me....I think the people three streets away could have heard me blush...and yet did I race from the room to dress....Oh no not me I turned around again and typed the mis-adventure winnie before exiting the room casually trying to pretend that not only did I not care that they had seen me but that underwear dancing was something all the cool kids were doing....a facade perhaps assisted by the fact that written in huge letters across the back of my underwear was "WHATEVER"......hmmm took me a while to leave the house again!

1 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans said...

you exhibitionist you!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home