Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A New Year and a New Life :)

Hi there readers :)

Sorry for the long space in blogs - Life is wonderful - Job is fantastic - my housemates are great - my friends are awesome - new boyfriend is pretty damn great too - and soon am going home to see my parents - Life, you could say is just about perfect :)

Happiness is a strange sensation - even my co-workers are noticing difference in me - possibly related to loud signing whilst working ;)

Christmas was really lovely - I crashed Winnie's family celebration again this year and had a great time - her family are so welcoming and loving it is so nice to spend christmas with them since my own family are so far away.

Christopher came to see me before leaving for his holiday home with his dad - which was the highlight of my week - I have missed him a great deal and so seeing him was special :)
Also he brought me a lovely pressy for christmas - season 2 of Hex :) :) Have already watched it and loved it :)

Have been spenind lots of time with Jen lately and that been great too - I am having such a good time in my life right now I am constantly surprised by it :)

Have been downloading Torchwood season 1 - it is fantastic - have almost the whole season but the later episodes are harder to find - but so far loving it - must buy it as soon as i can :)

thats about it - not much else to say - am housesitting/dog sitting for a friend at work and her house is very relaxing- there is alot of her energy about the place and it is just so easy to chill out there - plus charlie(dog) is a real sweety who loves to cuddle :)
Andrew (new Boy) has stayed with me the lat few days as we attempt to get to know each other before I leave for home - all is good - so far he does not seemed concerned with my, how shall we put it, interesting behaviour quirks :)

Anyway - Have a fantastic New Year - and hope you all had a great christmas - I will be partying up at Muddle for New Years eve then am off home on teh 2nd and will not return till the 2oth so take care and keep well.

xxx
Jinx

1 Comments:

Blogger eolh said...

Post again! Yes, about nye and home

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home