Monday, September 05, 2005

......

Recieved news last night from home one of our dearest family friends..I think I have blogged about her before..Bron...passed away yesturday afternoon from terminal cancer. My whole life she has been there past of my life and my families lives and no she is gone...and I did not go to visit in the mid year like I had planned and now I will not get the chance to see her again. Things are bad really bad right now and the people I most want to be with are too far away to be with, I am going home in two months time and I am just not sure anymore whether I even really want to come back here....I just..I dont even know how to write about this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

How wonderfully sympathetic of you riz, that's just marvellous.

I'm sure we're all deeply moved by your comforting words of wisdom.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Polysemous said...

:/

Butterscotch (I do hope you don't mind me calling you that), I'll phone you tomorrow morning. I'm so sorry about Bron. :/

Love you darling.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home