Thursday, May 05, 2005

My rather unspectacular return to sporting.........

Tonight I returned to playing multi sports with the team im in which is aptly named 'Next Week For Sure' - I had been unable to attend for the last couple of weeks and had been looking forward to it especially when i was told we were paying netball, which usually i dont suck too much at...unfortunetly tonights game was bad.....we got creamed 34 to 5.....it was not good! However no one was really feeling great, lots of tired and hurting peoples and me who woke up this morning sick. I hate it when you feel great and then go to bed and in the morning your sick...it truely does suck, bite and blow all at once. I am hoping it is merely a cold like thing that will pass quickly and not a flu...I really cant afford to get sick now as all my assesment is due soon and I have to study hard, I have decided that if I adopt an attitude of excessive cheerfulness perhaps I can beat it and it will just go away., I was not feeling too bad this morning, or at lunch but by this afternoon I was a zombie...and now after sports I am a sick zombie with a headcold and a bad attitude!!!! No No im not i am cheerful...i will be cheerful!!!!!
Today was a good day, I had some errands to run in the city and visited some stuff I had wanted to see and then I had lunch with a friend and that was plesant, although we did not actually eat anything cause we speny nearly the whole time walking around the nearby suburbs looking for a place that sold beer....we finally found one and had just enough time to have a drink and leave to walk back, still it was fun.
I am once again procrastinating at my studies cause my head is feeling really crappy and I cant focus too well on the readings, maybe i'll rest tonight and get up early and work all day tomorow.....maybe if I just rest for an hour or so i'll be able to get some more work done tonight.
Yep thats what I'll do..i'll rest till my family calls then work after iv spoken to them.......its my dad's birthday today and im bummed out that i cant be there to see them so im feeling pretty homesick as well as normal sick..ha ha that was not funny. Must be cheerful...cheerful cheerful cheerful!!!!! Alright time to go have a lie down...my writting is no longer making sense.......bye bye till next time
xxx
Jinx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home