Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I wanna be an airforce ranger.....

Ever get that feeling that no one is listening???? A couple of weeks ago I spoke to one of my lecturers about getting an extra group organised for study for those like me who are having trouble, so today in class he annouces that the postgrad student Kate will be running an extra study session in the lab to help those students having trouble. Now ofcourse the rest of the students think I am doing really well in the subject and will be able to help them with it!!!!!! Wow they are going to be sooo pissed off when they discover the student taking the study group is actually failing the subject! I have no clue what im going to do and i have just one night to prepare it for them.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh when will my teachers learn....i am not a top student, i suspect they think that if they just keep pretending that i am then i'll at some point become one..........

1 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans said...

does this mean you'll be attending the study group and asking people when Kate will get there to begin the study group? Why, yes, your name is Kate and yes, you are a postgrad student... but surely these are coincidences...?

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home