Monday, April 18, 2005

Life is strange

The strangest things happen to me on a regular basis...I bought some hotdog things from a deli the other day and they were lovely so I thought I would get more. I went back to the deli and spoke to the same man who had served me the first time and asked him for some more hotdog things. He looked at me in a funny way and said "we dont sell those, we have never sold those". I smiled at him thinking he had misunderstood what I was asking for so I said, but I bought some from you a couple days ago, they are frankfurter like sasuages, I bought four of them and you recommended the ham special. "No" he says "sorry miss but that could not have been here because we have never sold them, perhaps it was another deli" By this stage I am feeling nervous....there is no other deli in the centre I am in and this is the only place I had been shopping at, and besides I remebered the man!!!!! Despite my best effort to remind him of me and my purchases he continued to insist he had never sold me any hotdog things. I am now very confused I am sure it was the right place and the right man...I have heard of shops that dissapear after you buy something...but I thought that they were limited to items such as luggage and not to hotdogs....my mistake obviously the hotdog things I bought were special in some way....I am still waiting for the side effects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home