Monday, July 30, 2007

Hee hee


I found this photo on my pc from Jens b'day last year, i thought it demonstrated my affinity with shiny particularly well :)
Back to work today and it was good, i am not sure if i really like the idea of working for the next 40 years but at least i am back at work for now :) I am trying to convince Mark that we should buy a shop and i will manage it, whilst playing computer games and reading - oh yeah and occassionally selling something to someone :)
I leveled one of my toons to 17 this evening and we played so late that by the time we logged to go cook dinner it was 10pm - so we made smoothy and i ate the blueberries to the sounds of Alex and Mark mocking my affection for the small blue fruit. I should probably eat more than that but i figure its almost sleep time so not long till breakfast :)
its been a week without meds - am wondering if i can go for a while without them - dont worry guys and girls will be seeing my doc to discuss before making any rac decsions - I will fill the script tomorrow and book in with himnext week - i cant stop them but maybe my dose ca go down :)
Andrew is feeling a bit better lately and we are busy working on computer schemes to get city set up at his house so he can join the teams when we play, we got an account for him and now just need to trade graphics cards from my old pc to run the game :) Alex has offerred to assist in that endevour :) Alex and i (by that i mean i watched alex) worked on my new PC today - Hooray - it has no software except XP yet but thats cool we will fix that soon, we transfered all my stuff from the old hardrive over and put a dvd drive in it and i finally packed the old one away ready for a weekend when i am feeling down and then i will take it out and kick it round the yard till i feel better :)
Well thats all for now i should sleep - although i have not been sleeping well lately - mind to active - i suspect its the lack of meds so i will remedy that tomorrow :)
Night Kids
xxxx
Jinx

3 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful girl

2:46 AM  
Blogger eolh said...

Sure is.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Babble Blab said...

dammit, i just started one of these blog things last week, thought i'd type it in google to see if it came up - and yours did... i stole your title. I had come up with it off the top of my head...

I will endevour to come up with a new title for mine.. boo!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home