Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog


Blog blog blog blog Blog blog blog blog Bloooog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog :)



Hmmm testing the upload of pics to my blog this opens a world of oppurtunities - damn now i will need to find my camera cable :)

Things are ok - i have been sick but am getting better, hopefully back at work next week :)

Win is home hooray hooray I am very happy :)

its the weekend which is also fantastic and have a couple of parties to attend which is always fun

spent most of the week with my boyfriend and that was great, things there are really good i am very happy :)

Saw the spider-pig movie today and decided simpsons are only for me when i am at home and comfy and can wander in and out - it would have been a great episode but as a movie it could not hold my attention - but everyone else loved it so you should go see it anyway

Got my car serviced today and thankfully no problems were discovered :)

Am in bed having trouble sleeping (again) but hopefully i will get to the chemist tomorrow and pick up my meds (i ran out several days ago and have not got them yet - without them its difficult to focus enough to collect them *laugh* conunderum huh?)

Well time to attempt to sleep again will try remember to blog again soon

xxx

Jinx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home