Friday, November 11, 2005

For love of shoes and coffee....

Well last week has been really stressfull...thank the gods for danica...she made it less hell...also for my other friends who drop everything to support and care...they rock....yes thats you ...you know who you are.......last week my boss decided to give me no hours at all for the first time since he employed me.....it was even after I had told him that without hours I could not pay my rent......so decided i had to get another job...spent week looking and got several promising interviews...told my boss whe I went to see him today and he says oh well i gave you no shifts cause i was pissed at you for not being able to work the week before (my uni assessment week!!!) but he needs me to work every single day next week.......so he gives me 34 hours....now what do i tell the people offering me a job......was concerned for a while then got a call from the shoe store i applied at and was offered a job with them...they say i can still do the week for my current workplace and that they will work around it over the next few weeks so i dont leave my current boss short staffed...hooray for the shoe lady...i really like her....i am so excited it is a huge company that owns all kinds of stores that sell great stuff that i love and now they will pay me to get a discount in said stores!!!! YIPEEEE

Am very very excited..plus with 34 hours next week i will be able to get a decent wardrobe sorted for new job, replace torn and old wardrobe for current job, and buy a new bra (thank the lords).....also am excited cause job starts as casual but if i do well enough and they like me it will be full time management oppurtunity in the new year........*sigh*....today is good........

1 Comments:

Blogger emmajeans said...

so... how does this play into your plans to be in brisvegas next year? or was it by xmas?
(as you pointed out last time i was in town, i am not in the loop. but i'm still interested.)

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home