Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dizzy spells and fainting fits

Was at work today and started to feel very dizzy...then much to the surpirise of myself and those around me I fainted....it was very strange..am tierd and feel kinda weak but am sure it will pass...on a brighter note I got to finish an hour and half early....although I do need the money so not really that much of a bonus.....willl prob have to take day off tomorrow to clear my head from dizzyness....hopefully some exercise will help...am contemplating volleyball this evening.....things have been difficult and confussing and amazing and vexing and all kinds of other words I currently can not think of.....gavin home tomorrow yah!...emma visiting .....christopher and bela and james gaming here saturday with me gavin and emma....have been too busy to read the game stuff gavin got ready for me so he prob be cross...but thats cool i not sure how much of a game person i am going to be on sat......*sigh*....should go now feel yucky and i think a shower will help.............Matt visited me last night..........its better than being hung up on....*sigh*.....the heart is never easy................

Last ever piece of uni assessment finished....well prob last as it was so late i suspect I will not be invited back to do masters next year....good thing too cause I got no clue what to do...........feel strange like I dont fit anymore......its an unpleasent feeling that i hope will pass........chicken hat helps.

cheers
jinx
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home