Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Recriminations and dispair

Remember when I was so sure of my ability to finish uni and then get a great job...so sure in fact that when I was head hunted by a very large company for a very nice job being offered a very nice salary I not only turned them down..but I went the extra mile and convinced them that they would be better off not offering it ot me at all.....please do not ask for an explanation to this bizaar behaviour...I am afraid I can offer none. Anyway now I am facing the sad reality that I will probably not be headhunted again...and in fact may have significant difficulty in aquiring a job anywhere near as relevant and cushy as the one I so cleverly turned down......I have recently applied to the same company for thier lowly graduate program!!!!! I am starting to suspect that I was a little too convincing when I suggest they not hire me! I will now have to wait with baited breath for the response to my new suggestion that in fact I would be a great addition to thier payrole! Think i'm totally screwed????? join the club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home