Friday, May 20, 2005

Welcome to your birthday

Woke this morning after dreaming about my ex Jay and feeling sad....trying to let it go but it can be hard...i dont miss him really just the idea of us, its hard to describe but I guess turning another year older before acomplishing anything much has left me feeling a bit adrift and his is a port I am familar with....nautical today arent I? Any way other than slight butterflies cause of dream things on this birthday morning are pretty good..stayed at winnies last night and got woken this morning by her mother with hot porriage, toast, and tea waiting....yum yum it is really nice to have someone cook breakfast for me! Then got pressy from winnies family and one from winnie..winnies pres rocks...she made me a shirt that says I love nerds on the front...will prob wear it tonight cause it is very cool. Feel kind of bad with people giving me presents though cause they dont need too im just happy that so many people are comming to dinner with me, i mean i dont even know when everyones birthday is...im terrified now that one will happen when im not looking and ill miss it!!!
Anyway am going to the city soon for brunch with winnie and then will be attending a careers fair !!!! maybe ill finaly work out what the smeg i want to do with my life....heres hoping.
Better go shower and decide what to wear..cause you know im such a fashion wiz (lol - ha ha ha) that it will take time to get that look just right! (ha ha) jeans, a tshirt and barely brushed hair takes effort. Actually id better make an effort if im going to careers day thing..wil ask winnie before we leave if i look suitable.

Just spoke to my muma so am feeling a lot better.....just keenly missing home and family today..it will pass and then things move on and change...and people tell me that I have to change with them.
Take care and ill be seeing you later.
xxx

"happy birthday - Q: how do you celebrate tha passing of time as it slides through your grasp? - A: With beer and good companionship ofcourse!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Polysemous said...

Hope you had a great day, sweetie.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home